May 15, 2006

Barneys photos to come...

There was a brief window on the weekend where some people were able to enter the site at St Barnabas to take a look. (Fire at St Barnabas) I managed to take a couple of photos, but I probably won't have them online for a couple of days. Well, at least not until I find my computer amongst the pile of boxes at my place.

I know it was only a building, but I think part of what is difficult is the association between the building and the memories of things that took place there. It has been interesting reading other blogs about the fire and seeing some of the memories others have of Barneys.

5 comments:

Peter Kelley said...

How about some links to the other blogs then?

Eb said...

A couple of links: Michael (includes a pic), see the comments on another of Michael's posts, Yellek (of course), Justin here and here (again, read the comments).

Justin said...

EB -- Thanks for visiting and linking the Barneys pages.

I'm trying to guess who you are.

You are my era at Barnies. But thats as far as I can go.

Eb said...

Some photos here. Thanks for the comment Justin. Try some of the links from my main page and you can probably work out who I am....

byron smith said...

Hi Eb, only just found your site today. I've also got some thoughts on the fire over at my blog. There are more links on that post.